Sunday 30 December 2012

The Times Of Twenty-Twelve.

Hello peeps. :)

So no,
I am not continuing that love story of my two best friends.
Reason being that I don't like sad endings.
So I will complete the story the day both of them get the happy ending they actually deserve.

Untill then I am going to tell you all about something else.
So as you all must have noticed,
It's the last day of the year.
2012 is officially going to be over in a day.
SO I've just been thinking about how complicated this year was.
The summer that never ended. <3

The winters which brought new beginnings.

The Monsoon that brought in a lot of love. <3

This year I became someone else.
I changed a lot.

So today,  I'm just going to talk about how 2012 was to me?
Was it good? Was it bad?
I can't really decide.

It started with a wedding.
A crazy and the most awaited wedding, which turned a lot of things in my family later on.
Then the exams which went not so good after all. But somehow, I did manage to get 83% overall.
Then the crazy march and the begininng of the new, horrible session.
The summer holidays <3

When I danced, got my first boyfriend, broke up in a day, did my first couple dance, got my first guy best friend, watched my first sex comedy movie, and so much more. :-D

It all began just right there.
The magic began.
Then the july. The monsoon.
Another shitty relationship.

Then the end of july, the rain poured love and I was dating my first boyfriend again.

Then the august, I got back to work and said goodbye to my boyfriend.

Then august,
Enters Rudra Sharma : new best friend.

Then september,
The study hard month.
Gave my phone to the tuition sir.
Worked hard.
Got a better result. :)

Then the october.
The jobless, crazy, fall in love, get a new boyfriend, birthday month.
Started hokkah.
Tried to fall in love with best friend.
Got a new boyfriend;
Broke up in 2 days because best friend didn't like boyfriend.
Got addicted to hokkah.
Got a haircut.
Started getting a little better.
Started class bunking.
Got caught class bunking.
Went to jaipur with school.
Got crazy, went wild. 

Then the november.
Dated my best friend as an over correction for my first love : Divyansh.

Didn't wort out.
cried
Regreted.
Created a brotip that said not to date your best friend.
Lost my best friend.
Life went bad.
Excrutiatingly bad.
Gave my unit tests.
Got horrible results.
Attended another awesome wedding.
Said goodbye to my sister.
Cried loads.
Not because she went.
But I was crying because I just realized:
I would also be going one day. :(

Then the December <3
Got my best friend back 
Best friend fell in love with the another friend.
I fell in love with my first love, just like I did every month for the past 2 years.
But biggest fight ever with the cupcakes.
Lost all my friends.
Wanted Rudra to be there when I was crying.
He never cared to ask what happened.
He took their side just because that another girl was in their side.
Felt betrayed.
Was lonely.
Tried to kill myself 5 times.
Couldn't do it.
I did cut my hand real bad though.

But there was someone.
Someone came.
Picked up all the peices of the broken heart.
Made me smile.
Became the only one.
Helped me 
Told me to solve the cupcakes fight.

So, I solved it. 
All friends came back.
Rudra went back to normal.
This time I wouldn't.
He made me apologize to all of them.
Even to that bitch of his, he loved.

I wouldn't trust rudra again.
He wasn't worth it.

That somebody was worth it.

Fell in love again.
This time with the right person.

That's the end.
The year has ended.
So this is for 2012.

To the laughs, to the cries, to the broken hearts, to the loves, to the smiles. :)
To the craziness.

To the new beginnings.
To the old sad endings.

To the year that went by so quickly, leaving too many memories behind. :)

Happy new year folks.
May 2013 be all that you want it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment