Wednesday 12 December 2012

New beginings

The year has almost ended and so have a lot of other things.
People who claimed to be my best friends showed me their true colors.
The people who were supposed to be there for me chose to run away at the time I needed them the most.
I am tired of trusting people who do not deserve a bit of my trust.
Tired of saying sorry when I didn't had to.
Tired of expecting from people who would never come up to my expectations.
I am a little too tired and dissapointed.
Almost everybody went away and I am all by myself.
But there is still one thing that's keeping me going.
The only thing in life that makes me want to live.
The only thing around that's okay.
The only thing I can still be certain of.
The only one who I want to trust.
I'm okay even after a lot of heartbreaks and dissapointments.
I am somehow still happy.
You became the reason for the teardrops on my guitar.
But someone came and became the reason for the smiles on my face.
He's the only thing that's keeping me going now and I honestly don't care about anyone else as long as I have him.
I used to be miserable, dissapointed and depressed but now,
Someone showed me it's not hard to smile and afterall, life's still worthwhile.
He's the only reason I'm happy again and the only good thing in my life.
He's the only one and He's always been my one and only.
This blog started with him and I think it will end with him too because he seems to be lasting forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment