Thursday 10 January 2013

The usual.

Hey folks.
I've been meaning to write a lot but I don't know why, I just didn't.
Anyways,
Things have been okay.
Nothing too bad except the fact that I have stopped studying.
Nevertheless,
Some lost friends are back but it's going to be a while before I can actually trust them again.
Mom is not angry.
The addiction to hokkah is hopefully less now.
Some friendships are not easy to restore though.
I miss her. But honestly, I don't want to try to get her back anymore. Too tired.

Apart from that, thinking to loose weight just because someone wants me too and no, that's not my boyfriend.

Also, things have been going okay with my boyfriend. I love him. People are doubting if I am happy with him. But honestly,
Even though he's not the best boyfriend ever.
Even though we don't text 24/7,
Even though I haven't heard his voice in the past 2 days,
He gives a part of himself to me I would never break.
He's not perfect.
I am not either.
But the fact that he is just trying, is enough to get me through the day.

Not frustrated, not sad, not the old me anymore.
Just someone who's finally happy now.

Just starting to get the old me back.
Until then,
Sitting, waiting, wishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment