Friday 7 December 2012

All that's left to write.

Life had been better with you.
A little easier
A little happier.
And I seemed to be living somewhere.
I'd call that place love.
And I swear, I loved living there.
It was like something different.
Something unusual.
Something magical.
Happy ending, it was supposed to be,
But it always doesn't works that way
You had other plans and you couldn't see
And without even saying goodbye, you drove somewhere far away.
We had something.
Something I cherished.
Something I would always remember
But now,
Something I remenisce.

I remember how it all used to be,
The way you held my hand and looked me in the eye
I thought you actually belonged with me,
But now the pain it gave me is the only thing i try to hide.

I'm angry and a little dissapointed.
My heart was something I thought you deserved,
But you taught me I should've kept it on reserve.
I trusted you when I gave it to you.
For all I've got is tears and the pain

I don't blame you for walking away.
I'm mad because of a thing you did yesterday.
That's what makes me wanna go away.

The right thing.
You should've done it.
You lead me on like you actually loved me when we both know you didn't.
I'm tired of all of it.
The tears, the drama.

All I want is an answer.
I just want to ask why.
Why did you said you loved me?
Was it the truth or just a smart lie?
Why did you said all those things when you actually never meant them?

And I don't tell me you cared.
Because if you did.
I want to ask one last question.

Was being with me and telling our friends that we're together that difficult that you couldn't do it even after you loved me?

:/



No comments:

Post a Comment