Tuesday 9 September 2014

5 Lessons Of My Life For Yours. =D

And well it's been a long while since I've talked here.
Yes, I have been posting poetry and stuff but honestly, I myself don't understand any of my poems when I read them again so lets just go back to my way.

Now, today I'm going to talk about anything and everything.
First things first, I have been really okay lately.

Now, I'm in 11th so yes, senior swag B)
Keeping that apart, it has brought in a lot of responsibilities. Well, only studying, but that's so big that I can literally use it in plural and it won't sound wrong.
I mean, suddenly, there's so much to study and yes, I am going to blame it all to our oh-so-lovely education system.
But today, I am not going to talk about that.

Now, it's been three or four years since I've actually had a life. I mean earlier, I just used to live in this different world I can't even put in words. So whatever, these three four years, I've learnt a lot.
{Not that I'm all matured and grown up now. That's not going to happen for another two years, I think.}
But whatever I've learnt, I am going to tell you all today. [ I cannot possibly list all of them, but I will try to list down the first 10 which come to my mind. ]

1. Reading doesn't mean reading novels, at all! Believe it or not, reading is way more than books. And I own at least a 100 novels and I have read only 25 of them only because those are the only ones worth reading. And hey hey hey, don't you doubt my choice of books. All 100 of them are best sellers. But then, there's nothing in those 75 that would make them a best seller. Yes, most English teachers at school are going to tell you to read books to improve your language but no, don't listen to them. You don't like long and thick novels?  Give them away. Start reading short stories. Watch your favorite cartoons in English. [Tata sky laga daala toh life jhingalala.] If you're a teeanger, start watching some TV show. Catch it on Star World or just download the whole damn season. [Torrent zindabad, man.]
Start blogging for god sake. Follow some good blogs about stuff you like and read them if the title's catchy.
Do not cling to books if you're not the person for commitment. Read any article you like, read biographies of people you are inspired of. Whenever you use Google, use the news section to improve your GK. Why make it a responsibility?
Make it fun. That's what I have done, at least.

2. Do not get attached to people. That's not what you do! Not in your teenage years, at least. Honestly, not even half of the people you have right now are going to be there for you, three years down the line. Keep crazy friends and do stupid things together and get drunk and smoke up or whatever. But do not get attached. That's where the fun turns into love and congratulations, you're fucked. Do not even keep best friends. You both are going to tell each other everything and then somebody or anybody is going to influence the either one and you're friendship is going to fall apart, Hallelujah!
Be it boys, be it jealousy, be it bitching or anything. Hormones are going to act up all the time. Something or the other is going to ruin it. So it's better if you don't care.And if you still keep caring, one day you're going to end up like...
Personal experience! :P


3. In times of trouble, leave it to the universe. [Jo hoyega, dekha jayega]
When something bad happens and you don't know what to do, leave it to the universe. Things are going to work out on their own. Even if they don't, who cares? It'll pass out. Remember : The only thing bad time and good time have in common is that they both change. So don't loose your temper all twist your curls with your finger or bite your nails when you're worried. The universe will handle it for you.
That's what it does for me, anyway!

4.If it's really love, it's going to take more than six months to move on.

Yes, honey. First of all, every second cute guy you talk to at tuition and go out with is not the love of your life. So,enough with the "LOML" hash tags already! I mean, love at first sight is more believable for god sake.
And and and, do not date a guy if you've only known him a month. It takes more than that to judge people. {This is coming from personal experience so you might as well take that down.} The rule is : First you get to know each other. And then, you add the forever. 
And not to forget, what happens after the relationship.
Now according to the bro code, {HIMYM may be over but Stinson is never going to be!} you take half the time of the time period you dated to move on.
But as far as I understand the idea of love, you do not move on. You can date another guy or girl but you do not stop loving you ex. I mean, if you didn't mean that forever, why did you promise it in the first place?
I know, things don't work out sometimes and you HAVE to call if off. The relationship can end but love ka the end? Oh no honey, that's just Bollywood.
Again, do not make promises you can't keep.

So since I'm really lazy to upload those photos, here's a song so you get what I want to say,,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2phxcITRsaY


5. Not having the basic needs of the generation is an okay thing. Even if you don't have a phone, you can still survive in this world being a teen. I mean, there's more to the world than that. So what if you cannot call people whenever you like? Now you won't take meeting them for granted. So what if you cannot Whatsapp late at night? Facebook gives free messages too AND the sticker's are cooler. WAYY COOLER!
So what if you cannot snap-chat?
Webcam selfies are way more cuter and they let you edit your picture with friggin' snowfall!

{P.s. : I just noticed that the word, "Selfie" is still not recognized and is considered a wrong spelling. Come on Google, you got to remain updated! }

So whatever, having a phone might turn out to be the best thing ever sometimes. The best part's obviously going to be that your folks can't call you to find out where you are.


Well, that's it for today. I would talk but man, school has to screw over every time.
Anyways, as for now, exams are round the corner. So the most needed advice for everybody is to study and score well. That has a high of it's own and it's certainly better than coffee and cigarettes.

All the best peeps,
And,
Tadaaaaaa.
-WISH.




No comments:

Post a Comment