Wednesday 17 September 2014

DuckU.

Dear best friend,
There was a time when you used to be one of the only four people I counted as my friends in school.
And 7 years later,
You are still one of the only four people I call friends.
It’s weird to be very honest, but it’s okay.
It’s okay because you make life dhinkachika.
Whether it’s about singing stupid songs in bad voices out loud, or it’s about clicking amazing displays for each other, or it’s about making sex jokes on debit what comes in credit what goes out, or it’s about trying not to laugh when people say wrong English or it’s about cooking amazing food for you {Raises collar} or it’s about you cooking me Maggie or it’s about making birthday gifts together or it’s about sitting on the terrace like hippies and having deep conversations, or it’s about getting angry on small things, or it’s about going out with good clothes and clicking ever so amazing selfies or it’s about updating pictures on instagram with hash-tags that say, “Dick” all the time.
You have made each one of these things stupid and special.
From the times when you were one of the only four I used to share my food with in school to the times when mom sends and extra parantha for you.
From the times when special assemblies in school meant you would bring Oyes! and Crax-Mattar, to the times when special assemblies means that we are not going to go to school.
From the times when you used to call me Taneja to the times when you’re basically called a dick.
From the times when getting pictures clicked with each other was an activity persuaded only on Children’s Day and school trips to the time when selfies are mandatory while using the lift.
From the time when birthdays meant yummy food to the times when birthday means “you’re ass is going to get fucked up”.
That’s how much life is changed.
We’ve seen each other being fat cows and hot bitches to fat cows yet again and it’s okay. I like you anyway.
I really can’t say much except the fact that I love you.
I don’t  know why but life without you is not the same at all. And thank god for the fight for making me realize that. You have to be forever, man. Because you’re a MAJOR , irreplaceable, part of my world and I don’t know how I am going to find another dick who knows what I’m going to say before I can even think it.
Just so you don’t get angry, the letter’s in the photo frame. I didn’t wanted the others to see it.
Toodles, bitch.

And and, Tadpole loves her duck. <3
Yes, you can Duck yourself now. :*

3 comments:

  1. Oyeee sunn na, sunn tohh, abbbey! Hadd hi hoti hai. Kyun karti hai aise? Itna saara ek saath?

    I am so glad everything's the same and even better.
    Thanks to the fight, yes.
    The scholarship would have been better (much better ) had I been there, but then again its okay. Kehte hain na jo hota hai acche ke liye hota hai.

    Because laku is just so amazing, though I know my presence makes It all and you know it too.
    Because I know you check this daily
    Because mere saath hai meri saheli
    Because you're the only one who can make me motu
    Because the pastas are my copyright
    Because you never got a love bite xD
    Because you should know I love you too
    Because all of me loves all of you
    And बीcos swag sadda desi \:D/
    My aquatic life <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you dickleen dhingra. and words will always fall short to make you realize how much i love you. :D

    ReplyDelete