Saturday 29 December 2012

The Winds Of Desire.


Hello folks. :D
Today I’m here for a good reason and I need your help.
Today I’m going to talk romantic.
I’m going to talk gooey.
But it’s not going to be about me and him at all.
Today, I’m going to talk about one of the most two important people in my life.
I won’t mention any names just for them.


So there’s this girl.
An ordinary girl whose life revolves around school, family, friends and the little bit studying. She’s the only girl in her family and she has a 12 year old married brother.
Being a Hindu-Punjabi and having settled in Malviya Nagar, her family’s a little too over possessive, to say the least.
But despite the indifference, the girl loved her family.
As it turned out,
She loved them a little too much.
She was in 7th when she started dating.
But the first two weren't exactly relationships since they ended before they even started.
But then something crazy happened.
There was this guy in school. He was probably 2 years older and had a bit of a reputation around the area. He had been stalking the girl for over a month and finally hey started talking.
Even though a lot of people warned the girl not to talk to him, she did.
She got a lot of advises  One was specifically not to fall for this guy because he wasn’t the type who would stay committed.
Then it happened. This guy decided to propose to her in the school premises but there was one thing any guy would do before doing such a thing.
What would it be you wonder?
All guys will look for help. What flowers to buy? Which chocolate to choose?
No guy can actually take all these decisions by himself. Even if he does make these decisions, there is one thing he would do for sure. Ask the girl’s best friend if it’s okay.

So just like any other guy, this guy went to the girl’s best friend. Who is it you wonder?
The one who’s writing this story. *face palm*
So after helping the guy with the stuff, what does the best friend do?
Tell the girl to reject the proposal.
So me, being a good best friend that I used to be, told her not to say yes.
But the guy had done his work.
She had fallen for him, even though she never admitted.
I was trying to save her from a terrible heartbreak, she would one day receive.
There was hope: The master of trolls, as I've referred to him in the last posts.
He was the guy best friend the girl had. I've only heard about him and I knew he was in love with this girl.
Maybe, he’ll help, I thought.
I called him even though I didn’t know him at all. It was awkward.
 I told him to get her out of this shit. He told me that he’d been trying but it’s difficult.
I told the Master of trolls to propose to her. I knew she would never turn him down.
Okay so the master of trolls is probably a big title and I’m lazy, so we’re just going to refer to him as Karan and the girl’s going to be Alisha.
So I told Karan to propose to Alisha. I somewhere thought they were perfect for each other but Karan wasn't ready for it. He couldn't do it and the next thing I know,
My best friend’s shacking up with a guy I probably hate.
Two weeks later, she was in love with him and she couldn't imagine a break up.
But there was going to be one.
So one month later, I see tears in her eyes.
I and Karan helped her to get over the break up. She wasn't doing too well and it was the first time we all saw Alisha cry for a guy.
She wasn't like that.
We both tried but we couldn't help it so finally, Karan thought of something.





But I’m sleepy and I have to go and meet Karan tomorrow.  He’s coming at 12 and that means I have to wake up at 10 which means I have only 7 hours to introspect about what went wrong in this story that now more than just 2 hearts are broken.
Karan is my best friend now and since I only see him once a month, I better not be late.
So I got to go folks. I’ll continue tomorrow. :D
-
Glitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment