Thursday 20 November 2014

Someones.

Over time, I've talked about love quite a lot. And maybe or maybe not you may have noticed that I've mostly referred the one guy in my life as "someone".

So getting to the point, we all have our someones.
You know. Someone you can call, text, beat, irritate and most important of all, someone you can love.
I had a someone too and it would be really wrong of me to call him my someone because of silly reasons I probably shouldn't get to.

But I guess, I'll still call my someone.
And I don't know why.

It's been a long while since my blogs have been about him and I know it's stupid but there was a time when all my blogs used to be about him.
He has a birthday soon.
And it's funny but I don't like the fact that I cannot even do his countdown even though I hate countdowns. 

That's how much a year can change.
Last year, I started his gift around this time and now, I can't even do his countdown.
Keeping all these things apart, I know you all have your someones too and I just want to tell you that if you're with your someone,  let him/her know how special he/she is because god knows where you both end up next year.

And it's not even cynical.
Why miss the chance when you have it?
Replace the M in the second word of the previous sentence with K and friggin' do it.

So bottomline is, winters are here and that obviously mean, Major missing and nostalgia.
The year is about to end and before it does take a break from the usual and appreciate the people you have in your life. Especially you're someones. Because a new beginning is on its way. ;)

Till then,
Wishh.

No comments:

Post a Comment