Saturday 1 December 2012

Crazy post ahead

Well hello ladies and gentlemen!
First of all, it's 4:32 a.m. And I have a social science exam tomorrow and I swear by god, I don't know a word.
Apart from the that, I also have to complete my maths practicle file or take this as my last post here.
So well, I am drunk and my parents don't have any idea.
Well, I hope they don't.
So I am here to tell you that..

Dumroll please?

It's december! :-D
Lthe most awaited month is finally here and I seriously couldn't be happier. :)

You know why?
Because I am in a relationship with my bestfriend and neither of us have said the 3 magical words and my crush is now single and his ex-girlfriend somehow happens to be my bestfriend and my sister just got married and I gave like 150 solos in total and my ex boyfriend is again in love with me and we talk all the time but I don't feel the same way because hey, I do have a hot boyfriend !
But then again, we're like best friends, but I can't cheat on him! But i like my bestfriend's ex moree!

Also, life's fucked.
I know, I sound crazy but I am just.. Um..
Okay, crazy sounds good.

So, december's here.
I lovee december.
You know why?
Because it's when everything is ending..
Like everything is changing.
The weather's getting cooler and I don't have to worry about going to the parlour for waxing and shit.
Unit tests are gonna be over in a week and there is gonna be no sign of them until february.
And a lot of other things...

But for the most part,
Christmas and new year. :D
Yayie!
Did I mention I just love christmas?
Like ishq waala love types?

I don't know but there's something about jingle bell that gets me crazy!
Maybe it's the red color that gets me absolutely crazy because that's the color we both were wearing the day our plane took flight from friendship and landed in a relationship.
FYI-  I was drunk that day too :P

But I just love red and christmas!
And I'm in a non co-ed convent school so it kinda gets better in festive season.
Also, I get more holidays, so yayie! :D
Umm.. I am sort of sleepy and i know this is a crazy update but i'm drunk so you need to cooperate.

But december's here and i am happy but i have to wake up early tomorrow and it's almost 5 a.m. So night peeps ;)

Oh wait, early today*
Good night :D

No comments:

Post a Comment