Sunday 13 January 2013

The screwed up past and the upcoming good.

So this post is kinda different. It's gonna be historic and futuristic at the same time. No, I am not insane.
I am gonna tell you all about how my 2012 went and how I want 2013 to be different.

So starting with 2012.
The good deeds, the mistakes and the regrets.
*The good deeds*

Started my own blog
Wrote poems
Lost a lot of weight.
Got myself a makeover.
Made a lot of new friends.
Danced this summer.
Clicked a lot.
Got clicked even more.
Got my first DSLR.
Grew up.
Got close to Nikhita.
Scored a little better in the half yearlies.

*The mistakes*

Started dating.
Lost old friends.
Read really less.
Started hokkah and drinking.
Lost Manasvi and Nandini.
Left the cupcakes.
Got close to a lot of people.
Broke up with 4 guys
Didn't {couldn't} move on.
Stopped studying.
Started lying to mom.

*The Regrets*

Dated my best friend.
Started dating.
Lost a lot of close people
Didn't dance.
Couldn't get A1 just because I was too lazy to complete the activities.
After the long 3 year crush, moved on to the completely wrong person.
Cut my hand.
Became someone I don't recognize.
Went in depression for 3 months. Never came out of the depression.
Lost the actual me.

Nevermind.

2013 is going to be different and I hope it's better.

So here's my 2013 to do list.

Start reading.
Stop eating chips.
Loose weight in the pre session holidays.
Get A1 in the final term at any cost. Make mom proud.
Grow hair longer.
Not to screw up with Divyansh.
Not to propose any guy this year.
Not even one.
Stop dating if things end badly with Divyansh.
Do not fuck up 10th.
Get real friends.
Try and go to school regularly.
Stay in touch with Nikhita.
Do not start smoking.
Do not stop writing.
Start writing more poems.
Dance this summer as well.
Get the old me back.

So that is how the previous year went and that is exactly how I want next year to go.

Please future glitter, Do not screw this year up. So I am sleepy now.

Toodles folks. -
Glitter. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment