Thursday 17 January 2013

Sorry, I am back? :-P

Yeah, yeah. I know i'm not suppossed to be here but hell,
I need this place.
More than anything right now.

So I've lost touch with myself.
I'm just lost and confused.
I was trying to be somebody I am not.
But dude,
Wtf?
Imma be me now!

If I can be this crazy that I can almost kill myself because of some fucker out there,
I sure can live for myself.
So say goodbye to glitter because she's not me.
I am me.
So R.I.P glitter.
Your services are no longer needed.
And welcome back wish.
Yes that's my new, self made nickname.
I don't care if anyone's there for me or not.
I am getting back.
To life.
And I don't care about anyone now.
Yeah, I have a boyfriend. And I love him. And I am gonna be there for him whenever he needs me. But I don't expect him to be there for me because I don't
Want to be let down anymore.

So well, enough of the craziness.

What's up peeps?
How have you people been doing?
I hope you all are good.
Well certainly better than me.

I have been okay.
Started studying, I think.
Yeah, I have.
I am going to get A1 in all the fucking subjects this time.
I am going to be me again.
I don't care what happens.
Sa-2 is going to be awesome.
Fa-4, not so sure but nevertheless,

I am happy.
I have a new best friend and I seriously hope he will stay.
I lost rudra because of the dating thing but I guess he's coming around now. I am going to make him study too. Tht guy is smart and he needs to study.
I am starting going to school from tomorrow. I don't care if I haven't done any work. I am gonna go there.

I can't avoid it forever.
So the sooner I learn to love it, the better it is.

Rest, I hope I get Nandini back. Because I really miss her.
And I hope I make someone proud this time.
Atleast, myself. :)

- Wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment