Friday 11 January 2013

The Nerd.

And 2013 has been kind of hard on me. I think I've been happy but no. 
I am just smiling but I know I am not okay.
I've been putting up with a fake smile just for the people around me.
But then suddenly, I realized, if they don't even know me enough to tell if I'm happy or sad, 
Hell, why the heck do I care for them enough to make them happy?

They don't like me when I'm sad, so I thought of pretending to be happy.
But if they can't handle me at my worst, they don't deserve me at my best. 

So step one : Stop caring for others and start living out for yourself. You'll be more happy then. 

The other thing is, I've been kind of lost lately. 
I am not sad. But, I am no happy either. 
It's like I've made all of it more harder than it used to be. 

I am not stuck in the past. I've let go of it. 
But then, neither am I living in the present, nor am I thinking about the future. 

I am just getting wasted away, day by day. 

I tried not to be sad. I tried hard. But it was wrong. 
I have to start trying to be happy again.
I am tired of being the dissapointment. 

I can do a lot of good things and make things okay right away. So hell, I am gonna do them. 
I don't care what happens. I am start studying again. 
I don't care if they say I'm a nerd.
Because maybe, 
Somewhere deep inside, I like being the nerd.
That's who I used to be and that's what I want to be.

Moreover, that's what I need to be right now in order to actually be happy. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment