Tuesday 2 October 2012

Talking To The Universe.

Hey there universe!
How ya doin?
I am not at all fine and I hope the same for you bro!

Things have been way too complicated lately.
Life has gotten a bit weird, and that's an understatement.
I swear.
I am not at all exaggerating bro.
And I, being the coward that I have always been, am gonna put the blame of all of it,on you.
Why aren't you being good
Pto me?
I mean, have you vowed to teach me all the painful so called "lessons of life" as soon as possible?
All of them all together ?

I mean come on bro.
Leave some for future me.
Past me has survived them {unfortunately} and present me just cannot handle them anymore.
I know it's a mean and selfish world.
Stop proving it to me again and again.
They aren't gonna change me anyway.
I will always be the same, stupid, spoilt,naughty girl.
I will always be me.
Situations are not going to change me, neither will these jack-asses you are  sending to me.
I will always be the same me.
I am always going to make the same mistakes.
I am always going to trust the wrong people.
I will always hurt myself over and over again due to stupid people.
I am always gonna cry for the wrong people.
You can't change the way I am, do stop believeing you will.
It just makes things harder for me.

Since I cannot warn you, take this as a pleasent request.

Please stop trying to make me realise things I wont believe.
Please stop trying to make me realise Reality.

I like myself in my fairy land a little more.

Please universe, please! Stop doing good things.
Your intention doesn't counts, the effect does.

It's a humble request out of the 6 billion  folks you deal with.
Listen please?
Pretty please?

This letter is just to tell you that things are not at all well and you just have to start changing things.

I live in a world of fantasy, so please keep your reality away for me.

I know it's totally stupid to write a letter to a hypothetical person like you.
But, it's the much needed thing to do right now.
But, I am getting ahead of myself.

So that's it for now.
Please help. Your services are really needed.
Thanks for listening.
Sincerely,
The one who is seriously disturbed by your actions.

I wrote this letter to the universe approximately 3 days ago when I was getting super bored and annoyed.
And since, I do not know where to send this letter, I am gonna post it to the one place I've always loved.
The one place where I talk.
The one place where I am who I am.
My blog.
<3 

Post script- Stop thinking I am some sort of lunatic. I am just highly disturbed from the past couple of days.
I haven't slept in 3 nights bro.
Beat that.
It's a huge thing for a sleep addict like me.
And People have fucking vowed to annoy me to the farest extent possible.
So well such a crazy blog is the much needed thing to do right now.
It's sort of in-your-face letter to myself just to tell me how much I want to talk to someone.
So, don't judge me.
*Hides behind the curtain*

I am tired as shit and sleepy as fuck.
So well It's only natural if I go and sleep but I wanted to talk before.

Okay, I am getting weird.
Before I get more weird and start sending photos , I must take your leave.
My pillow and my bed is waiting for me.

Tadaaaaa folks!
- Lakshu<3

No comments:

Post a Comment