Friday 12 October 2012

The Bitch Called Life.

Life is not at all fair.
It's a bitch we all face everyday.
This post is not about me.
It's to tell you all about a beloved friend.
A friend who is indeed falling short of luck.
A friend who could use all our wishes and respect.
A friend who has suffered a little too much for his age.
A friend who deserves so much more.
A friend with whom life's not playing  fair.
Life's a fucking bitch.
No matter how many time it'll bite you, it'll always go on.
Till now , I thought that life's not playing fair with me.
But after what happened to my friend, I doubt that.
God and believe is a joke to me now.
A joke I wouldn't like to laugh at.
I swear, I won't ever go to a temple again .
Even if I do, there's nothing in the world which can ever make me believe again.
I won't ever pray again.
God's too busy to listen.
The friend I have,
He just lost his mother who was suffering from tumor.
I had been praying for his mother over a month but nothing worked.
I can't possibly imagine what he's going through right now.
I feel so bad for him.
But if only it could help.
I'd do anything to bring his mother back.
I wish I could help him.
He's the most amazing guy I've ever met.
He's my carbon copy.
It's just that he's suffered more than I ever did.
He's just a 14 year old guy and he lost the woman he loved the most.
I guess he deserves some respect and our salutes.
Life's not at all fair to him and he deserves so much more. 
I wish the gods had listened.

After this, I actually doubt if there are any. You know the worst part?
He's just a 14 year old and actually has no hope.
That is not a good thing.
Hope and believe are the only things which can make your dreams true.
But, this guy has lost belief.
I hate god for it.
He's been seeing his mom just lying on a bed since 1 year.
I cruel year.
Her mom getting back to normal was the only thing that could get his hope back to him.
But, god took away the last chance.
He has to get his hope back.
He has to believe in things.
Otherwise he'll be depressed.
I don't know how, I will bring his hopes back
I will get him to believe.
Even though it's hard.
I will.
I can't see him depressed.
Or worse,
Hopeless.

I feel a little helpless now to be honest.
I can't talk to him.
I can't make sure if he's okay.
Hell, I know he's not okay.
I can't imagine what he's going through.
How he must be feeling.
How he must be facing the fact that he won't ever see his mom ever again.
I can't know anything.
All I can do is write about my helplessness on a stupid website.
I wish he comes back to life soon.
Cause I miss him already.

And God,
What you did was not good. You took away the one last hope left to bring a good guy to believe again. So I hope your happy.
You just proved once again that bad things always happen to the good people.
Don't ever expect me in your temples again.
Don't expect me to beg or pray to you for anything.
Either way, you won't listen.

I've learned there's only one god- Death and there's only one thing we say to him - Not today.

Rest In Peace Aunty.


No comments:

Post a Comment