Sunday 7 October 2012

Escape To Paradise

Paradise.
That is where I want to go. 
That is where I want to be.
That is where I belong.

Under the moonlight,
Sitting on a white horse,
Behind my prince charming,
In the yellow woods filled with light.

That's paradise.
Where everything is just as I want it to be - good.
Where there is no stress.
Where I won't be tensed about my coming up result. 
Where my parents don't worry about me being out of the house after 8.
Where I don't have to worry if someone sees me with my prince.
Where there is no peer pressure.
Where there is no shitty problems I have to deal with.

That's where I want to go. 
In my dream land.
PARADISE

Where things are different.
I want a new life.
I want to start over.
I want to be in a place where there is peace. 
Where there are no limitations.
No regrets, Just love.

I want to go somewhere no one else can see.
There will be just us and him and me. 
I want to go. 
To a place where there is no one. 
No one to tell me what to do.
No one to tell me what's right and what's wrong.

In fact, where there is no right and wrong. 

I just don't want to live my shitty life anymore.
I know there's something more to me and I just have to find it.
But in this world we live, I guess it's just impossible to be who you are.

"One of the greatest mental freedom is truly not caring what anyone thinks of you"
-Some guy. 

Bless this guy. 
What he wrote is so true. 

This is the bitter-sour truth of our own world.
We all care about what others think.
That's the reason the world is in chaos.
We all think.
Biggest blunder we all make.
We've got just one life to live.
One heart to give.
One chance to love.
Only one.

So instead of thinking and wasting time , go and fucking do what you want.

I just want to go and escape from this world of limitations.
Where there is magic.
I want to go where there is no regrets, just love.
Where there is nothing but magic.
Where there is love.
Where I can live my life, the way I want to live it.
Where I can fly.



Where Happy Endings Still Exist.

You might think I want to run away. 
But no , I am not a coward.
I just want to escape.
Because that is what takes to survive.

Oh , I wish I could fly.
Fly to paradise.

♥MY PARADISE

Just You And Me. Forever Please?


No comments:

Post a Comment