Thursday 4 October 2012

Love and Regrets.

Hey there bloggers. :D

Today I entered the blogosphere to just tell you all how lonely I have been lately and the reason behind it.

So as I said in the last post, things have gotten really weird.
I mean , life is turning complicated.

That's why I blog.
This is the only place where I talk.
Moreover , It's the only place where I talk what I feel.

Things are turning worse by the minute and I really can't express what I feel to anyone now.
I mean, no one actually understands me anymore.
I had someone who did, but I pushed him away.

I may be strong and sometimes, it feels good to know that you are living on your own all fine.
But, at times you actually want someone to cry your heart out to.

I need someone.

Someone who actually understands me and will be there for me.
Someone who won't judge.
Someone who will always love me even at my worst.

I miss having that someone.

Dear love,
Pushing you away was the worst mistake I ever made. I have been regretting losing you ever since you said goodbye. You think I am just ignoring you but actually, I don't know how to face you. After all that I've done, I don't think I deserve even 1% of you. You deserve so much better. I am sorry . I wouldn't even try to take you back.  Just because I think I have hurt you enough for a lifetime. Believe me, you will get someone you deserve but that won't be me. I want to tell you how much I miss you. How much I loved you and how much I would love to have you back but I just don't think I am worth anyone.
Sincerely,
The one who's tangled up on you.

I am so guilty.
I lost the one person who meant so much to me.
I lost my prince charming.

You know what's the worst part?
This time I can't blame anyone. Not even destiny for what happened.
I know all of it was my fault.

This time , prince charming came on his white horse to sweep me off my feet.
He did make me feel like I was his snow white.
He did wake me up from the dead and brought me back to life.
But, I guess I just preferred to hunt in the lonely woods alone instead of having my happily ever after.

So congratulations to me.
I just threw away my happy ending because I wanted to start over but truly, life doesn't gives you a second chance. Neither will love.
Ever.
I hope you're happy past Lakshita. :'/


No comments:

Post a Comment