Tuesday 14 August 2012

The Late Night Bite ;)

Dated:13th August-14August

"So it's like 11:33 pm.
My mom and dad are watching Mahadev with my brother as usual. 
And well me? 
I am the last person who would be watching such mythological series and that too with my family. 
So I am in my bed freezing as I am just too lazy to pick up the A.C's remote which is right next to me and shut it down. 
And apart from the freezing I am TEXTING! 
Okay so I've actually been like a non-texter since always but there's this friend i have who makes me text -.- 
And the balance is sort of cut short this month due to three 1 hour calls I recently made. -.- 

Okay so I know this post is like really random and the reason behind it is that I'm gonna stop being melodramatic right away! 
All because of my taani partner. 
Well don't worry fellas, I know I'll be back in a few weeks. 

So moving on I was getting hell bored as I no more have the late night kick-ass whatsapp conversations I used to have with the master of troll. 

I miss them to be honest but I just have too much ego to forgive that fellow! 

So that person who makes me TEXT is already asleep and as you can get from the post i am no where near to closing my eyes and I am really in a mood to eat someone's brain as today was supposed to be a day with tears in my eyes and gaaliyan in my mouth for and because of 3 different people but none of the above happened and this has made me go mad! 
Hence the craziness in the post!
So it's been half an hour since I've been writing this post.

And my family has left the drawing room and are heading upstairs to their rooms thinking poor lakshita is sound asleep when only my brother knows what freakky-panti I am upto.  
So i just started reading a lot of blogs lately of people I have never seen and well I think either their blogs are really casual or mine are really formal. 
So I thought of being casual ,at least in this one , and it feels great! 
I mean for the first time i am not wondering what to type next and just typing complete randomness. 
So i think I'm gonna be a little less formal from now on but Blaah ! Who am i kidding ? 
I am gonna be back soon  

So you might be wondering why i have been acting so senti in the last posts. Well I am absolutely not like that! I just love to write like that. You know makes me feel proud when i read them. 
But , I am back with my awesomeness starting today. 

So instead of irriating you poor readers with what crazy shit is happening with me this midnight , I'd like to share some good trolls with you fellas.






Now all of them were hilarious!

Worth LOLing at according to me.
So that's it for today coz i M really sleepy now. (thankfully) 
Stay tuned if you want to know what happens when you fall in love with your best friend when your best friend's not your boyfriend  "
If you think this post was crazy , you have no idea!
The latest example of my craziness I can provide you with is - Since I don't know , Three day?
Yeah three days I am singing only one  line of the song - Shots By Lmfao. 
And that line is - "And if you're fucked up , put your hands in the air and say I'm fucked up! "
That too with my hands up :P

By the way this song is a must!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpTpPmrbwvI
That's it for now folks!

Tada!

No comments:

Post a Comment