Friday 24 August 2012

The One's Who Got Away

In English class today, my sir said -Reminiscent is when you look back at the past and feel happy.
Since then all I have been thinking about the good days of my past.
And well for a change, I feel glad I was a part of it.
So this post is strictly for the gone-by days and the people that are not with me anymore(not that they are dead :P)
So the first person that comes into my mind when I think of the people I miss is Kartikeya Bakshi.
AKA Katy.
He was my best friend once upon a time but then this shit douche bag shifted to gurgaon. :/
I miss this shit head like a lot.
We were friends for two years.
When I look back on the time we spent together , I can't help but laugh.
It was just too awesome.
His birthday last year was legendary.
Sadly it was also the last birthday he would spend with us.
I love him so much.
And I miss him even more.
We used to have so much fun.
He used to live literally in the next house from our tuition.
So whenever I went for an extra class, I would make sure he was with me.
No other guy can take his place.
He was katy after all.
I know he's cute.
Damn , I want him back.
That's us together. I know the pic's a little sweaty but if it's me and him , never mind. 


So the next person that comes in my mind when I think of people I miss is Rhytham Wadhwa.
She was in my tuition in 7th but even she left it. 
So we no more talk but still give each other those calls every month and just share a bit of our lives.


I know she's hot and pretty. You can close your mouth now.She is the prettiest bitch I've ever got. And she's just too sweet to be true. We've never had a fight. She's my only bitch who doesn't has attitude.
I miss her so much. Why do people have to leave? why?
Even though she's gone and we don't talk that much anymore , Still she has the same special corner in my heart she had two years ago. :)
Bitch , it's been 6 months since I met you :O
Show me your pretty face soon!
I miss it. 

Yeah  we're the girls with the guns and roses.
The next person I miss is Our Laaallluuuuuu..
Or Akshat Verma.
Bob the builderrr!
He's the rude-est person I know and he's very mean but me still loves him.
He's dated my oldest friend -mansi motwani (you'll keep hearing this name in the next few blogs)
Even this idiot left tuiton. :/
But mahine mein ek baar toh galti se dikh hi jaate hain humaare laaalu bhai sahab.
Even though he was rude , He was awesome.
So much fun we've had.

That's him , the Smart Dog!.
Yes he indeed was one.
I don't have a picture with him :/ 
Camera conscious man you see :P

So these are the main three people I miss. The time spent with them is and always will be a reminiscent part of my life.

This is just a small tribute to the by-gone time and the ones that got away. 


No comments:

Post a Comment