Wednesday 22 August 2012

Judging Peronalities

As you all know I live in Sadddi Dillli..
So naturally , I love street food like any other Delhi height.

I love street food because of the following reasons:-
  • I can't afford Kfc everyday.
  • I can't go to citywalk everyday. (Fuck I still don't have a scooty)
  • Street food is so yumm and cheap.
  • It is based on the principle on fast service.
  • No self service.
  • You can actually take pange with the shopkeeper like "bhaiyaa yaar aap naa hotel khol lo apna"
  • You can shout on the top of your voice with your friends and no one will complain. 
I actually like the Malviya Nagar market more than the citywalk and dlf malls in Saket.
The reason being that I simply just love when I can be me :)
I mean , I usually go to the mall with tuition friends.
And even though My bro's are awesome , there Is these two-three girls who always like to be *Sophisticated* in public areas -.-'
So whenever I get a little well ME-ish , they start blabbering like my moms. 
Well that's annoying. :/

But believe me , If you see me in the Malviya Nagar Market with my bro's I don't know who you are.

Like seriously.
I can get way too cheap in public.

And the reason that I prefer the Malviya Nagar Market over Citywalk is that in the Malviya Nagar Market I don't get to see faces of rich brats staring me when I go insane and pretending they're superior.

I mean I just hate when people give me those looks.
Even if my friends give me these looks.
I hate when people judge me.

I never said that you're a slut when you had 3 boy-friends in three weeks.

I never said that you're fake when you back-bitched about a person to me and the other day you were her best friend.
I never judged you.

So why do you?


I know I ain't perfect.

Even I have done things I ain't proud of but does that makes me bad?
why to judge others?
I mean what does that make you.
I'll tell you one thing , never judge because your judgments can never ever be trusted.
You can never tell what a person is up to by her face.
That's the reason I love mu-phats. At least they are what they are.
I mean what's the use to be nice to a person when you actually hate him/her.
That's just being fake for me.
To be honest no one is simply good or bad.


If we say she’s just a child, does this mean she’s truly innocent? 
Does calling her a drug dealer, prove she’s purely evil? 
Will a man known as preacher, always practice what he preaches?
 Can a man branded a villain, poses the qualities of a hero? 
The truth is a name can never really tell you who someone is, anymore than it can tell you what they’re capable of.


It’s not always that easy to distinguish between the good guys and the bad guys. Sinners can surprise you, And the same is true for saints. Why do we try to define people as simply good or simply evil?


 Because no one wants to admit that compassion and cruelty can exist side-by-side in one heart. And that anyone is capable of anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment