Sunday 12 August 2012

The inconsistent blogger is back.

Hello there!
I know my blogs have been like a blue moon these days!
All because of my shitty unit tests that i have to give :/
But anywhoo I am back!
So I am in no mood to write about love and all shit these days!
And I have been seeing this on a hell lot of blogs lately!

So I thought I should give it a try!


So starting with 10 SECRETS

1. I really miss having a best friend! I mean it's been months since I've had one! 
I actually miss calling my BFF right away when something unusual happened and having someone to talk to about how I feel. I miss having someone who used to get my mood from the tone of my voice :(

2.I am no more the strong-bitch-with-the-stay-away-from-me attitude! 
I mean I actually hate being single now and I am not that strong fellas!
 I was but these days it's like really hard to control my tears -.-'

3.I believe that guy friends are way better than girl friends. They are the BOMB! They're hilarious, cool and fun to hang out with, no awkwardness.. Obviously until you start to like one :P

4. I put my phone on offline mode when I am in a bad mood. I find it the best way to escape from reality.

5. Even though I hate back-bitching , I do enjoy doing it :P

6.I stopped talking to a guy who likes one of my friends just because i started crushing on him. I know LAME!

7.I fall REALLY easily. All it takes is a cute guy with a smile who can make me laugh and BAM! I am in love once more. 

8.Even though I say I've moved on , I am actually still hung up on a jerk who doesn't values me from the last 2 years! 

9.I am one of those people who can't differentiate between true and fake friends and believe me over the years , So many people have used me that I am actually frustrated with friendship.

10.I am actually scared of love. I am scared of getting serious in relationships because as I said in one of the previous posts, After three heartbreaks in a row , you can't help but feel cynical.

Moving on , 


9 LOVES!

1. Dance is my first love. I just love to dance. But unfortunately time doesn't allows to me dance that much :(
2. Hanging out with Harsh(Probably my best friend). He's the only guy who can make me click a picture with  a teethy smile. 
3.The FEW friends I have.
4.Facebook - It's the only world where I post what I really feel. 
5.My camera - I am a photo addict hell yeah!
6.Whatsapp , even though the I am no more friends with the person I used it for.
7. How I Met Your Mother , Believe me it is legend , wait for it , dary!!
8.Hanging out with my bro when he's in the MOOD otherwise god save me :P
9. I just to read trolls with the master of troll ( even though we no more talk.)

8 FEARS


1. Not getting the life I want to live later on.
2. Not being able to become a corporate lawyer.
3. Not getting a new best friend. (I really need on right now!)
4. Not being able to get out of St.Anthony's before 12th. 
5. Not being able to loose weight and becoming the hot chick that I have always dreamt of.
6. Not being able to carry on my love for dance.
7. Not being able to get back to where I was (Yes , I am lost these days )
8. Never ever getting 95% again. 

7 WANTS
1. I badly want blackberry torch even thought the chances of me getting one are like 0. :(
2. A guy who is truly mad for me. 
3 Old friends including rhytham , kritika , akshat back :'(
4. My old reputation of a 95% student in my class back! 
5. A small sister. 
6. I want to pass 12th as soon as possible!
7.A bike :P

6 PLACES
1.Sikshaya Namah - My one and only love. 
2. Malviya Nagar Market! - Always Fun!
3. India Gate!
4. Home Alone ! =D
5. Gurudwara Bangla Sahib :)
6.Puraaani Delhi! 

5 FOODS
1. A kathi roll from The Kathis - Saket.
2. Laddu Khatte from The Malviya Nagar Market.
3. India Gate Ki Chuski
4. Dark fantasy from Cafe Coffee Day.
5. Ghar ke daal chaawal <3

4 BOOKS

1.Harry potter -  all the seven parts<3
2. Why men lie and women cry. xP
3. The back-benchers.
4.The song of ice and fire - all time favorite

3 FILMS
1. Batman begins. 
2. The dark knight.
3.The dark knight rises.
:P

2 SONGS

1.Kiss me slowly - Parachute
2. Wish you were here - Avril

1 PICTURE.



That's me! :)

So that's it for today fellas!

Hopefully I'll blog regularly from now on. 
This was like a really huge post. :P
See you soon. :)
Glitter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment