Sunday 15 November 2015

The Paris Attacks ; My Take.

I fail to understand why this happened. As an act of revenge or just out of insanity that drove the eight ISSI members to cause this disaster?
I FAIL to understand how can somebody have so much rage inside them that they bloody become capable of instrumenting such attacks.

I found out about the Paris Attack the morning of 14th November, while I was in the loo, checking my phone when I came across this hashtag on instagram that had been repeated, #prayforparis.

Thanks, to Google and the fast Wifi I pay for, I found out the whole story minutes later and I didn't even care to read WHY did the attack happen.
You know why? Because there cannot be ANY rational explanation for killing innocent civilians like that.

What bothers me the most is, WE are supposed to be smart. There's a reason why we sleep on beds with doors closed and animals live in the forests and what I feel is, we're starting to forget that reason.
We know better than murder and we know better than anger.
The actions of an individual or a group of individuals do not reflect their whole nation and every body of the same nationality.

We, as humans have divided this ONE, small world into so many pieces that we all have forgotten the one thing we all have in common, HUMANITY.

What happened shouldn't have happened and the lives that we've lost, weren't supposed to be lost.
The more pathetic side of the story is, that because the nations stood in solidarity with France, they're being claimed to be irrational in their ways of world peace.

I mean, 132 people died.
Can we, please, FOR once forget who didn't support whom and can we for ONCE stop pointing fingers and just give a minute of silence to pay our respects for the lives lost?

No comments:

Post a Comment