Tuesday 13 November 2012

Love.

Four letter word but no one has the guts to live it.
It seems so simple when you see it but so difficult when you feel it.
It gets worse, the more you seek it.

I could never understand love honestly.
I loved a lot of people so I couldn't really decide who was THE ONE.
I tried to find him but the more I tried, the more difficult it got.
So, I stopped trying.
Because it got me no where.

Then someone came.
He made me laugh and he made life a little bit easier.
He lent a shoulder to cry on and it all felt good with him.
I got my happy ending but I thought it wasn't it.
That just couldn't have been my ending.
That was not how I wanted my story to unfold.
There had to be more and all I could think about was 'What could have been.'

Even though I was happy, I pushed him away because it wasn't my ending.
I wasn't Snow white and he wasn't the one I would ever call my Charming.
I was living in paradise but I never got to live my dream.
I didn't love him.
Even though his shoulders was the one place where I would love to live, It didn't feel right.

So I pushed him away.
I almost got my happy ending but I thought 'Hey! Hunting in the woods alone for a while is no harm now, is it?'
I did not ever loose him though.
He's still waiting for me where I should have been but I choose to ran away.

Anyways, I wasn't exactly the dejected lonely girl who would sing her melancholy strain whole day.
I still hoped.

But wait, that's it for now because two prince charming's in one post is not a bit fair now is it?

Moreover, I am sleepy as fuck.
So will continue tomorrow.
Till then,
Toodles.

And Happy diwali :')

No comments:

Post a Comment