Friday 23 November 2012

A Chocolate Or A Mocha-Flavored Sundae? o_0


We all have loved and we all have lost.
The concept of loving and losing get along a little too well you see.
Well, I have loved like any other and I’ve also lost like most of them.
But the amusing part Is that I have only loved once.
I have a lot of friends and well, they all have had their little romances and not just once.
They’ve loved, lost and they’ve moved on.
But it’s never the same with me.
I’ve just loved one guy and no matter how hard I try, I can’t get over him.
I don’t know why but I can’t move on
Not the type bro.

3 years earlier, I realized I’d fallen for this guy but actually I still feel the same.
I’m still hopelessly in love with him the same way, I was before.
He’s gone and even though not so far, I thought I ended that story a long time ago.
I only meet him once in a while and I don’t even miss him that often.
There was a time when he was the only thing I thought about and no matter how much I try, I can’t even stand the fact that maybe I have moved on.

I don’t think about him all the time now, nor do I miss him so much but every time I see him, or hear his voice, I fall in love with him all over  again and I realize he actually means a lot to me.
When I meet him, I wonder how I am even living without him being close because I couldn’t survive without him a while back.

You know the weird part?
Before we were good friends until he left and then it was a once-in-a-blue-moon talk and even t wasn’t good. It felt like he didn’t want to talk to me.
But now that he returned, nothing changed.
Then, after a little while, I left and now every time we talk, he just gets adorable and he becomes the charming guy best friend who I would love to date and who’ll possibly be the best friend ever but I am not sure if I still love him.

He’s like chocolate. I know I love it and I know there’s no chance I would ever regret eating a chocolate but what if it’s dark chocolate?
Or what if this chocolate doesn't like me?
I want to have a chocolate but then there’s also a mocha-flavored sundae in the refrigerator.
Mocha sundae looks scrumptious.
I’ve tried mocha sundae a couple of times and I’ve hated it but still I want mocha even though I know it’s of no use.
I would love to have mocha sundae but it won’t work out with mocha.
But it looks delicious. Okay?


That’s not it folks.
There’s more.
I want to have either of them so bad but I know I can’t afford to have anything sweet right now.
I just cannot date anyone. Because it gets all complicated and I’m in love and then shit happens and I’m crying and waa and wee and fuck all of it.
I think I’ll go and have a pudding instead.




No comments:

Post a Comment