Monday 26 November 2012


It begins in my heart when I see your bubble face
I lose all control and my heart beats begin to race.

I think I felt my heart skip a beat when that smile of yours knocked me off my feet
And soon enough, it was hard to breathe, with you, the whole world seemed complete.

I’d fallen for you but I don’t know if you ever felt the same way.
Because you and I was something I could never portray.

I can’t move on, it’s hard, I tried but I loved you then and I love you now.
It will always be the same and I’ll be here forever, I vow.

I don’t know what I’m going to do because,

I've been lying here all night, listening to the rain,
Talking to my heart and trying to explain.

Why sometimes, I catch myself wondering what might have been
Yes I do think about you, every single now and then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment