Monday 7 December 2015

Watermelon white sauce pasta.

A million times, without fail,
I'll do over every thing, from letters to mails.
I'll say sorry when I'm right,
And I'll tuck you in every night.
I'll watch Star wars not because I love you.
But because I love fiction and action and I still call you boo.
I'll smile as I replace the flowers at the dinner table every day,
And I'll plan a party every year near the end of May.
I'll look at you and I'll tell you everything you need to hear,
I'll make you feel close even during times I'm not near.
I'll install viber and Skype and I'll do long distance,
I'll do whatever you ask. Eat pizza, for instance.

I'll do everything I should,
Everything I never could.
I'll make you pancakes on mundane monday mornings.
I'll serve cornflakes on tired Tuesdays.
I'll steal you from your office for momos and a quickie,
And to remember me by, I'll leave a hickie.
I'll do everything I should.
And every thing I never could.

Scented candles, rose petals, candle light dinners and love letters.

Boxers, or tuxedos, soulmates or brothers.
Let's romance the fuck out of each other.

Everything I should.
Everything I never could.

A thousand times over.💖

No comments:

Post a Comment