Saturday 8 August 2015

The promises in heartbeats.

Somewhere between knowing nothing like John Snow and knowing everything by hearing your voice, I sort of fell in love.

Somewhere between the lines of deception and reading between the lines, I sort of felt something I never felt before.

Somewhere between planning a visit for weeks and showing up randomly, I started to like your eyes.

Somewhere between hearing your voice and looking at your face while you talked, I felt weak in my bones.

Somewhere between calling you after cutting my wrist to promising you to never do that again, I wondered what I would ever do without you.

Somewhere between carresing your cheek to being on top, I wanted to promise you I would be there forever.

Somewhere between shitty donuts and shitty sandwiches, I felt like I can eat pizza for you.

Somewhere between you and me, I found us.
Somewhere between you reading my blogs and my blogs being about you, I fell in love.
I felt weak in my bones.
I wondered what would I ever do without you.
I wondered you staring and I pictured you noticing how I roll my eyes.

I can't possibly promise I'll forever be around, but I'll always be there.

What I can promise is that I'll be here listening to all the songs you tell me to.
I'll watch all the rom-coms and I'll make you waffles.
I'll do all the things you've earned and,

You've earned all of them just by looking at me.

Sleeping sirens say that "I can't promise that things won't be broken, but I swear I will never leave."

And all I can do is, second that every second I spend with you for the rest of my life.

2 comments: