Sunday 27 July 2014

Sundayy.

11th Standard.
A quarter of it is over and I don't know where the time went.
Back in 10th, when I used to crib about how CCE sucks and how much I want to get into 11th, everybody older used to say the same thing, "You don't want to get into 11th. It is going to turn you into a whole new person, you won't be able to even recognize."

I don't know how much I've changed in four months. I don't know who I'm going to meet when I look in the mirror the next time.
You know why?
Because I don't have the time for it. I don't have time to think what's wrong and what's right. I don't have the time to miss people who are gone. I don't have the time to pause everyday and ask myself that one question I  used to ask myself everyday, "Is this how I want my life to be?"

The whole week literally goes like the water runs down in a river.
Monday to Saturday, I feel like I'm the busiest person in the world who has so much to do that she doesn't even remember what she had for breakfast.
But then, Sundays come back to remind me of what I am.
Every Sunday takes forever to get over. No matter how much I try to make it fun, I cannot.
Sundays always suck.

Every Sunday, I get up, go to tuition for the Sunday economic test and come back home.
I make a plan for an outing with some girlfriends and it's usually over by six.
Then starts something I dread the entire week.
I have some time to myself.
No, I don't like that anymore. I don't know what to do so there's only one thing I do. THINK.
And that sucks. I don't want to think. Because then, there are so many things I hate, so many things I miss.
So many things I look past the whole week.
Things like, chocolate.
Things like, old friends.
Thing like, having a boyfriend.
Things like, hanging out with my best friends.

There are so many things I have been missing out on. So many things I love to do, but forget.
Like writing, poetry, reading, dancing.
So yeah, 11th sucks.
You have so much that you should do that you're going to end up forgetting what you want to do.
Don't do that to yourself. Obviously, studies are important. They are always going to be important. But, nothing in life is ever going to be as important as you are.
I'm not going to be like the rest of the crowd. I am not going to be like people who loose their identity along the way.

I am going to remember who I am. You should too.
Because all of us, are worth remembering. :)

WISH.
 

2 comments:

  1. Yes. All of us are worth remembering! :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you don't need to worry about that honey. Because you are certainly one of the people, nobody would ever forget. :*

      Delete