Sunday 6 July 2014

Beauty&TheBeast.

Something about the road we walked on.
Something about the speed breakers we jumped through.
Somehow, everything around happens to be nothing but a reminder of you.

Something about the scooty we rode everyday.
Something about people telling me to stay away.
Somehow, everything around happens to be nothing but a reminder of you.

Something  about chocolates and promises.
Something about coffee and cigarettes. 
Somehow, everything is nothing but a reminder of you.

Something that happens every time it rains.
Something that went on till the middle of April.
It all happens to remind of you.

What about the promises? 
What about the plans?
Aren't you going to put me to bed every night?
Aren't we going to go to every place we promised each other?

It's okay. That's what I keep telling my self anyway.
But you know me.
I know you can see.
It's not going to be okay. Not anytime soon atleast.
Till then, I'll watch the beauty and the beast.

No comments:

Post a Comment