Monday 23 June 2014

Where?

And as I kicked the empty swing, there's only one thing I can remember. 
Where are the days gone?
As I reached home and saw television for 4 hours, after an exhausting day, there's only one thing I can remember.
Why am I not sleeping already? 
As I slept on the couch and woke up on the couch,  there's only one thing I can remember. 
Will Dad never put me to bed again?
As I cried in my room silently,  there's only one thing I can remember. 
Is mom never going to notice some thing's wrong, again?
As I sit by the park and see three girls playing badminton, there's only one thing I can remember. 
Am I never going to play baddy with my girlfriends again?

Where did the time go?
When did I grow up?

When did the girl who wouldn't come back home until mom entered the park and shouted her name, become the girl who updates a blog at almost 4 in the morning? 

I don't know where the time went. I just know, that it's gone and it's never coming back.

So yeah,  here's to realisations and growing up. 

Growing up to be a girl you don't even like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment