Friday 6 June 2014

Happy and you know it? Sad? Why afraid to show it?

Somtimes, you're just so numb to everything that happens around you, that you eventually forget that you're human too and have emotions like every other being on this earth.

But then, you're so accustomed to pain and misery that emotions become a blue moon in your life.

But then again, at the end of the day, you're human too and one day all yoir emotions are going to blow up like a rocket.
And when that happens, you're going to realize how stupid you were all along the way.
Accumulating your anger and tears was never the answer.
It was never the right way to deal with your emotions.
The best way is to be like you are.
You're sad?
Cry like a baby.
And fuck the world for saying that you're weak. 
You're happy? 
Clap your hands and show the world. 
So what if they think you're immature?
Why the hell should any of you let your company decide your emotions?

For me, I've always been how I am.
Depicting my mood is as easy as telling the difference between salt and sugar.

And I like it. I have many friends who constantly hide their emotions and accumulate it and honestly, I am way more happy than they are.

So, bottom line, if you're happy and you knpw it clap your hands.
If you're sad and someone says you're stupid, take a stand. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment