Thursday 20 February 2014

Right here.

The sun shines everyday, just like it did back then,
While I still lay here thinking about how to pretend.
Never thought I'd wait for you again and here I am,
Looking for another chance and saying yes, I can.

You say that my "Maybe" says it all,
Reading our old conversations and I can't help but fall.
You say it's over now but I choose not to believe,
The warmth's gone again and I can't help but freeze.

Give me another chance if you can,
I promise to be more than I am.
Cross my way like you used to do,
And every night, you'll know I love you too.

The cold win kisses my hair and gives me shivers,
I miss you being my wind and the feeling being frisson.
Why did you choose to be so far?
The dreams are still here and I can't see my star.

I walk the same roads everyday,
Look to the right and no, you're no more here.
But since I am the one who made you drive away,
I have no option than to wait for you, right here. :)

Just wanted to let you know that I miss you too, stupid.
The conversations, the wish v/s lakshita, the scooty rides, the five star v/s snickers, the crazy hug and the never ending kisses.
Nothing is ever going to be over.
I love the way you put all of that you wrote today.
Never going to forget it, love.
Come back soon now, I know you miss me more.

Till then, wish <3

No comments:

Post a Comment