Saturday 25 January 2014

Chocolates & Beginnings.

Chocolates & Beginnings.
Stay with me. Don't you want to be with me?
Or do you want to let it die and wonder what would be?
If the answer's no, then don't leave me alone.
Take my hand and we'll walk to the edge of all we've ever known.

All of this, the smiles, the talks and the glances.
Never thought we'd be here again, giving each other second chances.
Every night, talking over the phone when the both of us are half asleep
We make each other promises we possibly won't be able to keep. 

But that doesn't scare me at all,
Maybe for the first time, it doesn't hurt, this fall.
I'd swear you a million vows, I'd keep all those promises I make.
I'll love you with all I have, all of the million chances we missed, now I'll take.

All of these crazy days, these smiles and long talks.
They seem to be lasting forever and the dreams of an aisle and the final walk.
Smiling like this, looking down with a subtle blush.
All of this would have never happened, had you not asked on Jan'24, who was my crush.

A year to the ecstasy, happiness and love.
My hand and your, fit so perfectly, almost a glove.
The people are looking , and I wish I'd care,
You are looking at me and as much as I try, I can't break my stare.

So before all of this is over, hold me tight.
The sky's never been so dark, and yet you are my star shining bright.
Oblivious like we've always been, don't bother looking to the left this time.
I stole your heart, you've got mine and like they say, it was a perfect crime.



No comments:

Post a Comment