Monday 24 September 2012

Cupcakes<3

Everyday when I wake up , two faces cross my mind.
They're my constant companians , my gossip girls ,my bitching partners and my duthe log for life.
They're my best friends, my everything.
It's been three and a half years since we met.
Now I actually can't even begin to imagine what and how my life would have been without them.
So many things we've done together, people think we're insane, if only they knew.
In the past , we've had our differences but our friendship still remains the same.
They're the ones who I can trust and confide in.
They're the ones ,I can share everything with.
They're the ones I dance with every summer.
No one can ever replace them.
At times , they're the only people who help me get through the day.
So many captions I have written for them and still words fall short to describe the three of us together.
I feel amazed when I actually think about the moments we have spent together.
3 years and so many moments.
But wait , where have the three of us gone? 
It's been weeks since all three of us were actually together.
Why ?
I don't have the answer.
Because of whom?
I don't have the answer.
But I do have a question - When are they going to be back?
I am so sorry speedy.
I hope it's not too late to apologize.
I don't know what the hell I did that made you go but come back home please?
I am dying to have a chill out and it wouldn't be one without you.
Errrr...
Cheesy much?
Ohh the most definitely.
So my dear duthe log , be back soon.
I am really miss our craziness on streets.
No one has eaten up all my brain since as long as I can remmember and It feels weird.
This is the last attempt ,woth sugar-coated words,  I am gonna make to bring you both back to our town.
Next time , you both get a slap on your ugly faces and kicks on your sexy asses.
 
So do as I say or don't hold me responsible for the consequences you two are gonna have to face.
When I get up , two faces cross my mind.
Yes , I miss hearing them laugh from behind.



No comments:

Post a Comment