Saturday 22 September 2012

Another Night.

My eyes cried a rain last night.
That even the dry dreams got wet.
Sleep cried in the corner of my eyelids.
Even my heart got hurt by the tears.
Guess it's the black season, without sunshine.
The black clouds have come and aren't going anywhere for a long time.

I guess it's sort of a friendship I made with these black nights.
And these black roads have nothing for me except pain.
Don't know how i bear these moments.
Every moment , there's only one thing i say to myself.
You are forgotten.
But then again,
Why did the memories made me cry?

When I miss you,
I hear the words of the memories we spent.
Even the memories ask "Why did you two separate?"
All we got is distance between us.
What was written has happened.
And I have to live with it.
I know you're not mine.

But being yours is the one thing I have always done.


No comments:

Post a Comment