Saturday 14 July 2012

Something missing.


Incomplete.

From the last few couple of weeks, I have been a little not in the mood.
My days are boring than usual.
A little shorter than usual.
Actually, a little incomplete.
And I really don’t know what’s missing.
It’s like I am desperate to find something when I don’t even know what the hell it is.
I know its a little lame to talk like this for a 14 year girl.
But somehow I feel like there’s nothing left in the world for me.
There’s not any reason for which I want to stay.
I feel like I have already lived.
And this is the fair end of my story.
I feel like talking to people but in the end  I don’t even know what’s wrong.
There’s this hole in my heart.
But the sad part is I don’t even know what would it take to fill it.
These days seem a little too tiring.
There is so much I want to tell people. But I feel like there’s not a single person in my life who would understand what I am going through.
It feels like all the friendships of the last 14 years are useless.

These feelings are really strange and they have done nothing but eat me up from the last couple of weeks.

I just don’t know what has happened.
All I know is I am incomplete.

No comments:

Post a Comment