Friday 6 July 2012

Just like them all , I know that love hurts.. 
Experienced it all. 
But that never made me stopped loving..
I mean , I really don't know how, but I still hope.

Coz To be honest , 
I am still hung up on him♥
Not because there's no body like him,
but , 
Because i have never felt the for anybody the way i felt for him♥
It's not that i never tried to move on, but i just can't stop thinking about him and how it all was when he and I used to together♥

If i have to wait for him , I will♥
I am sorry , if i always love him.
I am sorry , if i never move on.
After trying so hard to forget him,
It's done nothing but give me more about him to love to.

My happy ending?

Well it never came and I am not even searching for it anymore.
Coz i don't want an ending so soon..

I think there's more to my story. 


I just wanna wait for him , till he returns
Coz i know he will, to make my story take an about turn♥

I am not moving on.
Just waiting for him exactly where he left
me ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment