Thursday 29 December 2016

Might💚

If it's 3 am and you're tossing around pillows because you can't stop thinking about that one person who either ruined you or put the pieces together, I feel you.
It's nothing to be ashamed about. We all have been there,done that and at this hour, everybody's craving for the one thing they can't have.
So here's a poem I wrote some time back, which will probably make your tragic night more tragic so my apologies and special thanks to The only legal heir for typing this for me and all of you and to Madam Grover for giving my poem a title.😙😚❤

Melodies that get me by my mundane mornings,
People might leave but memories shall always cling.
Dreamcatchers will not get you through your bad dreams,
But someone might if at 2am,if he is willing to buy you icecream.
Photos might not capture what your heart will,
Stills and instances from the time you spent will leave you numb and still.
This old shirt might loose the lipstick stain that you left behind,
But in case he leaves the cigarettes won't loose the stain that slipped his mind.
Shadows of the memories might trouble you at night,
The truth is sad. You won't move on and he might.
Candles you once lit might melt an die,
And there will be mights when all you can do is cry.

So that's all for tonight, thanks for all the love.❤

No comments:

Post a Comment