Tuesday 7 July 2015

Cold coffee.

On sundays, you're pancakes. 

On mondays, you're the late night chocolate shakes. 

On tuesdays, you're the temple I visit, 

On wednesdays, you're the evening tea with biscuits. 

On thursdays, you're my yellow outfit,

On fridays, you're the crossword game I forfeit. 

On saturdays, you're my hangover headache,

On sundays, you're the promise I make. 

The promise of holding on forever, 

Even at times the either of us say "Whatever". 

The promise of never leaving you, 

Even during times, the sky's missing blue. 

The promise of waking up next to you every day, 

Even when you treat me like Anastasia of Fifty shades of grey. 

The promise of not making promises I can't keep, 

And the promise of not closing my eyes till you're asleep. 

I fall in love with you every time I see you smile, 

You know I hate walking. But for you, I'd walk a thousand miles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment