Tuesday 31 March 2015

A midnight's request.

I don't like you not being there. I don't like it when I need you and you're nit there. I don't like it when I call you and you don't pick up. I don't like that you're so far away. I don't like that I can't have you. I don't like the fact that touching you feels wrong. I don't like the fact that loving you feels wrong.
I don't like a lot of things.
I don't like how you know so much about me.
I don't like how can tell something's wrong with me even before I know it.
I don't like how you can tell so many things from my voice. I don't like that you love me so much. I don't like how I think I can never do anything that will make me deserve you. I don't like that you're so amazing. I don't like how you fit into the prince charming perfectly.
You say, it's going to be alright.

I know that's true. But I want to skip to that part. I want alright. Now.
Every day when you're not here, it makes me feel bad.
Every day when I can't hug you, it makes me feel like I missed something.
Like, I missed a daily chore.

I love you. And I hate that I can't show you how much.

I don't like a lot of things.

And out of all the things I don't like, my favorite dislike happens to be you.

No comments:

Post a Comment