Wednesday 14 August 2013

Back. :)

Now now now, it's been a long while since I was here.
Before I start with the usual, there is something I'd share.

Forever starts at my grave.
Do not cry at my grave and yell.
i am not there. I did not die.
I won't be there to dry your tears and compell.
But in your hearts, I shall reside.

I've seen people come and I've seen them go.
But even today, that is not what matters.
I am the shinning brook and I flow.
Seeing people go is not why my heart shatters.

I've been through a lot and I've come a long way.
And for me, the journey is still not over.
I don't run after what went with yesterday.
For me, The story goes on till forever.

Do not cry at my grave and yell.
I am not there, I did not die .

So that is what's going on right now. A lot of introspection, with a handful of cribbing and truckloads of the usual.
I am a little irritated these days but hopefully, things would be normal soon. The tables have always turned.

Hope is still there.
A little change of heart and a little light in.
I still have a long way to go.
So smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment