Monday 6 May 2013

Why fake feelimgs? Keep it real. Like A Boss B)

You know I never quite liked being in a relationship.
Never. 
For me it's always been like this. 
I have a life. Maybe it's miserable.
But I've had worse and every time, I've made it through somehow.
Maybe I seemed too weak but still, at the end, I stood up.

I am a little crazy and at times I am too mad to handle.
I don't like relationships because honestly, I don't like living up to anybody else who's not me.

And I am no good at them either.  I swear I'm not the adorable girl that'll be all like "Kaise ho?"
"Dinner kiya?"
"Aww"

I am not like that at all. I don't even like being like that.
I mean, out of all the topics in the whole world,  the only thing you want to talk about is what I had for dinner?
That is a cry for help in itself. 
How is it even supposed to be fun?

Well yeah, it feels good to know that someone cares about you and is always there for you but this gooey and romantic shit is not how I like to be.
I don't want to talk to my boyfriend about what I had for dinner.
Not at all.
If I have a boyfriend,  I'll obviously want him to hear my crazy stories but not always. 
At times, I'll also want him to tell me to shut up and hear his stories instead. 
Yes, sometimes it is okay to be a little cheesy but that "Aww, you're my hunny bear" , " I just want to cuddle you up" dailouges are shit.

And I hate it when guys pretend to like them. 
I mean, I am a girl and I hate them so why on earth would a guy enjoy these irritating dailouges covered in cheese? 
And if guys don't like them, which they obviously don't then why the hell do they even hear them?
Can't they just tell the girl to stop being so kiddish and stupid for once?

I never get the logic :/
I mean if she really loves you, you should have the guts to tell her that her stories are boring and you should have the guts to katta-fy her whenever.

I don't want that "I'lll never leave you baby, I promise" kind of boyfriend. 
I want that "Aur chaep, aaj pakana nhi tujhe? " kind of boyfriend.  

I mean isn't being crazy and comfortable with each other supposed to be the whole dynamic of a relationship? 

I think keeping best friends is way better than being in a relationship. 
At least you two keep it real then.

That is the reason my relationships don't last. Because I don't want such a cheesy, holding hands kind of relationship. 

I want a playful relationship where I can punch him and he can slap me and we'll insult each other 24/7 and we never have to tell each other how much we love each other because if we really do, we'll know.

So I guess I'm gonna wait for this guy and I know that there is one like him and I know he is made for me.
Until then, Wish is still waiting.♥

Because Charming will come.
I know right now is not the right time because hell, I'm only 15!

He'll come one day.
And we'll ride to Paradise.
Not on a horse or his expensive car.
We'll go
there walking even if he doesn't likes to because I'm going to make him!  :D

So the point is, you shouldn't run into relationships just because you are feeling lonely.
Wait for the right person.
And we all are not looking for someone who just tolerates your little quirks, we are looking for someone who accepts them, enjoys them and loves you as a person because of them.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment