Sunday 21 April 2013

After A Storm, Comes A Rainbow.

Hello there peeps.

Today I'm going to talk about what I've recently learnt, rather discovered.

So the thing is that yes people, life's hard.
Maybe it's not fair to you right now and maybe you've suffered enough.
But the thing is that no matter how hard it is, it is awesome.

Well yeah I'm probably the last person for giving advises on optimism but I guess I've learnt this lesson.

No matter now hard life is and how much it sucks at times, you just gotta make it through.
The tears, the cries and the pain is important.
You know why?

Because after you've suffered, and the story's over, there's this feeling you'll get.
The feeling that even after going through that rough patches and all the shit, you made it, will make you feel awesome.
And that is what makes all the tears, lies and drama, worth it.
You'll never know what happiness means until you've faced misery and tragedy.
It's hard and at times it'll make you cry and break down.
But that rough patch is the most important part of the journey.

Because we all hate the storms.
So when we learn to live it and face it with a smile and make it through, is exactly when we'll learn to appreciate the rainbow that comes after wards. 


So learn to deal with the rough patches, dry away the tears and make your lips touch your ears.
Trust me there's nothing more beautiful than the smile that has struggled through the tears. 

We all love rainbows and wait for them. What we don't like and fear is the storm. 
Learning to face the storm, dance in the rain and making it through with a smile is what makes you different and stronger than the world.

Yes. I've had a lot of drama in the past and I've broken down too but now I've learnt to give the devils a smile, for I have learnt to seek out for the angels.
And they are always there for sure. 

"Life is beautiful." 
Rightly said indeed. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment